Cervical cancer is one of deadly diseases especially for women. One third of cancer patients are cervical cancer. Based on WHO data, every year women die because of this cancer. Cervical cancer is the first cause of women death in the world. This cancerr attacks women reproduction system.
Human papilloma Virus (HPV) is the main cause of cervical cancer. HPV type 16 and 18 are known as the cause of the women death. This virus easily moves and spread. It can move and spread through liquid and skin touch. In addition, toilet which gets this virus can be a movement medium if it is not cleaned well. Furthermore, bad life habits can cause this cancer, like smoking, less consuming vitamin C, E and folic acid. Another bad habit that causes cervical cancer is frequently having sex intercourse with different persons and having sex intercourse in very young age, ˂16 years old. The next is genetic factor, consuming contraception pills, and often giving birth.
Cervical cancer needs 10 to 20 years to be a cancer disease initiated by infection. The development cannot be detected in the beginning. Therefore, it recommended having Pap smear test at least once in two years. Although it is hard to be detected, the followings can be signs that the women are having cervical cancer:
- Feel pain in their intimate organ while having sex intercourse. Even bleeding.
- Experience vaginal discharge with bleeding.
- Frequently feel hurt on their hip.
- Feel pain while urinating.
- Experience much blood while in their period.
- When in their high stadium, they frequently feel pain on their thigh, one of their thighgets swollen, lose their appetite, hard to urinate, have spontaneous bleeding.
- Have a healthy life style, eat nutritious food.
- Keep body healthy and environment sanitation.
- Avoid cleaning genital with dirty water.
- Stop smoking.
- Stop having sex intercourse at very young age.
- Be loyal to your couple.
- Do pap smear test at least once in two years
- Get HPV vaccine before having sex intercourse.
- Consume vegetables that contain vitamin C, E and beta carotene
Keep your life healthy and consult your doctor if you have problems with your body.
Key words: genital, intimate, organ, sex intercourse, bleeding
Description: Cervical cancer is one of deadly diseases especially for women. One third of cancer patients are cervical cancer. Based on WHO data, every year women die because of this cancer. Cervical cancer is the first cause of women death in the world. This cancerr attacks women reproduction system.